Do you struggle to find the time and motivation to work out consistently?
- You start with good intentions, but you’re not seeing the results you want;
- You’re getting fed up with it;
- You’re having aches and pains regularly and you don’t think you should be having them at your age;
- You’re not sure that you’re doing the right thing in any case and it all feels pretty overwhelming.
If this sounds like you, press play to check out our video on how to solve these challenges:
In summary, here’s our 3 top tips:
- Make the final decision that you are going to 100% commit to getting to where you want to be. No excuses, no wavering. This is important to you.
- Put it in your diary and ensure it can not be interrupted or rescheduled.
- Get the accountability that you need to make sure the work gets done, from a friend, coach or training buddy.